Dr. Libby for president <3
why do you do what you do, when you know what you know?
My mum went to a clairvoyant this week and I was in tears about what she had to say. Firstly she said my dearly beloved Granny was sitting next to my mum telling her “it will be alright love” and that she sits on each of my mums, sisters and my bed every night when we’re asleep. My Granny is the closest person to me that has passed away so this was such amazing news to hear! Apparently she can be in many places at one time and is always with us and helping us along our journey of life.
She also asked my mum is she had a daughter who was at university. My mum replied ‘yes’ and to which the clairvoyant went onto say “although your daughter is at university she doesn’t ‘think’ like a student. She’s aware of greater truths, the world around her and looks at things differently to others. Your oldest daughter will grow to be become very spiritual and she is a very good person”.
One of the most exciting things the clairvoyant said was that although I hadn’t had a proper boyfriend one day I will find the man of my dreams, everything will be perfect and worth it.
She also said great things are going to come from my trip to South East Asia at the start of next year.
No matter how true any of the things she said are it has given me hope and has provided me with a feeling of safety, knowing I truly have someone always looking out for me.
1. They don’t ignore strangers.
2. They don’t give anything in order to get something in return.
3. They don’t distrust themselves.
4. They don’t think with their heads, but rather with their hearts.
5. They don’t take anything personally.
6. They don’t believe their fear is real.
7. They don’t refuse to forgive.
8. They don’t body bash themselves or others.
9. They don’t try to change anyone; they accept everyone for who they are.
10. They don’t feel obligated to do things they don’t want to.
11. They don’t ignore their inner guidance.
12. They don’t resist change.
13. They don’t stay in a situation that no longer serves them… ever.
14. They don’t look outside of themselves to be happy.
15. They don’t ignore their dreams and inner desires.
16. They don’t think they are broken or that they need to be fixed.
17. They don’t judge others.
18. They don’t complain.
19. They don’t avoid risk
20. They don’t blame others and they take full responsibility for their lives.
I am absolutely loving this semesters uni papers. Pattern Development, Graphic Design, Garment Structuring and Marketing Management.
Researching doing an exchange to Cornell University in New York in 2015. It’s near impossible to get in because it’s an ivy league. But heeeeey, HOW AMAZING WOULD IT BE! jhbfjbdsjsduhds